<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason I don't like McCain's plan is that the current system is actually better for those of us who do get insurance from our employers. I have over $100 dollars a check coming out pre-tax. If McCain is elected it won't be pretax. Which takes more money from me each check, and puts me in a higher tax bracket all at the same time. Lose-lose situation, and I'd imagine that lots of the middle class who get these benefits will be in the same boat. </div></div>
I only understand it that you will be taxed, as income (which it is), on the $2,500 or S5,000 if you take it, It will not tax your income before you make a premium payment...I've never even heard it mantioned by Obama that the pre-tax clause will be removed...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks